Box Fit Dogs Barcelona is a strength and conditioning facility located in Carrer de Salvà, 30, 08004 Barcelona
At Box Fit Dogs Barcelona, we are passionate about seeing our members succeed. Whether your goal is to look good, become healthier and fitter, or compete, we want to help. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a seasoned athlete, our programs are designed to give you the tools and resources needed to reach your fitness goals. Not only are we passionate about our member’s success, but their experience as well. We believe that with a fun, supportive community by your side you’ll be able to surpass any goal you set.
Be part of a community.
We support each other . We love good competition, and also enjoy a fun & healthy relationship with each other. During every work out you will hear spontaneous shouts of encouragement as our athletes cheer each other on – this is, after all, the secret to an easier workout! Our box does not provide an environment for gossip or elitism, we are all in this together. We can, and do align with the greatness in ourselves, and at the same time acknowledge and appreciate the successes of others.
Gym machines were invented for isolated bodybuilding movements, where the goal is to stand on a stage and be judged based on how you look. And if bodybuilding is your hobby, go for it! In Box Fit we believe in full body, core to extremity movement that is «a deliberate attempt to optimize physical competence in each of the ten recognized fitness domains. They are Cardiovascular and Respiratory endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy».
Our athletes are judged based on performance and repeatable, measurable results. They compete against themselves and with their friends through natural camaraderie and with the fun of sport in mind that initiates higher work capacity and intensity that you might not be able to perform on your own. Our motivation starts with an excellent coach, a white board, a running clock, detailed records of our performance, and a group of dedicated athletes determined to improve their own scores and times. The motivation here is not based on looks or aesthetics, it is based on performance and tangible results that we track over time. Yes, you will feel better in your clothes, gain muscle and lose a tremendous amount of body fat, but these things are only side effects of your ability to do real work.
- I will promise to do my best. My best will vary from day to day, from hour to hour, from minute to minute. But in that minute, I will do the very best that I can.
- Lactic acid is my friend. The wind is my friend. Anything that opposes me is actually helping me to become stronger. If I had no opposition, I would be weak.
- If I can run, I run. If I have to walk, I walk. When I am forced to crawl, I crawl. And then I rest and live to fight another day.
- I fear no man but I fear my workout. If I don’t fear my workout, it isn’t hard enough.
- I may puke. I may cry. But I will not quit. Ever.
- I never cheat. There is no honor in cheating. What joy can there be in a victory I did not earn?
- The workout missed is the opportunity missed. I will not cheat myself of the opportunity to become a better athlete and person.
- I understand the value of the push-up, the pull-up, the sit-up, the squat, and the deadlift. Just as there are a million ways to make chicken, so too are there a million ways to squat, sit up, pull up, push up, and deadlift.
- I will give everything I have. And then I will find more within myself.
- I don’t complain. Complaining is for crybabies. There are 250 babies born every minute worldwide. I will leave the crying to them and I will soldier on.
- I will bite off challenges, spit out results, and beg for more.